Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer III

Infosecurity Magazine July/August 2019 - no quiz available

Although the magazine is there and there's a link to the quiz (well, the website for BlueSkyBroadcast), there's no quiz available (yet). When will the quiz become available?

10 Replies
Advocate II

Re: Infosecurity Magazine July/August 2019 - no quiz available

I've just completed the quiz so it's obviously there!

I always find I have to click the link from the magazine page on the member portal twice. The first click will prompt me to login on the blueskybroadcast site. After I login, I click on the link from the magazine page again and it takes me to the quiz.

EDIT: just to clarify, I'm talking about the link to the quiz from this page on the member portal, not a page from within the magazine itself:

https://www.isc2.org/Member-Resources/InfoSecurity-Professional-Magazine

Highlighted
(ISC)² Team

While the link in the magazine PDF is showing as correct, it is resolving/directing to the May/June quiz. We're in the process of fixing that. However, here is the proper link for the July/August quiz - https://lihttps://live.blueskybroadcast.com/bsb/client/CL_DEFAULT.asp?Client=411114&PCAT=7777&CAT=10...

Newcomer III

If I login to BSB and search the InfoSecurity Magazine section, the lists stops at May/June 2019. There's no July/August 2019 item.

FYI: I did the quiz following Tim's link below
Newcomer III

Thanks Tim, the link worked for me and I was able to participate in the quiz.

(ISC)² Team

They will be adding that (but BSB is located in San Diego, so it may be a hour or two before it's added).

Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

I always find I have to click the link from the magazine page on the member portal twice. The first click will prompt me to login on the blueskybroadcast site. After I login, I click on the link from the magazine page again and it takes me to the quiz.

I too have the same experience.  @Tim_ISC2, Do you know if (ISC)² or BlueSkyBroadcast is aware of this and has it on the to-fix list?  Not a big priority, but if nobody knows, it will never change.

(ISC)² Team

Yes, I get the same effect when ever I follow a link to BSB. You have to log in and then (once logged in) try the link again. After years of doing it this way, I haven't given it much thought, but I will check with BSB to see if there's a solution to it.

(ISC)² Team

The issue of finding the listing for the July/August 2019 quiz has now been resolved and you'll find the listing/access on the BSB site.

Community Champion

Appreciate it thanks.  Like you, I have not given it much thought till someone else mentioned it.