Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TeslaCyberheart
Newcomer I

ISC2 dashboard not working.

Whenever I go to my ISC2 dashboard, it doesn't show the certifications I hold, nor does it show my CPE status. Also, when I go the the membership profile, It doesn't show my member ID.member dashboard.PNG

18 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for contacting (ISC)2 about your experience with your Dashboard. Today you will be contacted by a Member Support Coordinator who will assist you with your Dashboard.
TeslaCyberheart
Newcomer I

The error still persists.

mtheo
ISC2 Team

According to the notes and messages within your account, this matter is currently being worked, with assistance from Member Support. Please call 1-866-331-ISC2(4722) to learn more details, if you have not received an email that was sent to you earlier today.
TeslaCyberheart
Newcomer I

I just got the email. Thanks.

AnuR
Viewer

folks - i am experiencing Dashboard not working, the footer just shows up and I can not pay my maintenance. I can see from a few others in the community who have complained about this issue and it is some gltch at ISC2 end. Would appreciate if you can resolve this and/or advise who I can reach at ISC2 to expedite the resolution.

Thanks,

Anu   

Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

We are looking into this now.
Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

@AnuR The dashboard should be back up. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Kei_wan_Ng
Viewer II

When I go to my ISC2 dashboard, it doesn't show the certifications I hold, nor does it show my CPE status. Also, when I go to the membership profile, It doesn't show my member ID.

Kei_wan_Ng_0-1627393288917.png

Kei_wan_Ng_1-1627393333492.png

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Kei_wan_Ng 

Your information has been shared with the team. Someone will reach out to you ASAP. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

ISC2 Community Manager