Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GerryS
Contributor II

ISC2 Logon issue using Safari on iPad IOS 13.5

Has anyone else experienced any logon issues to ISC2 while using an iPad running IOS 13.5 and the Safari browser?

For the past two days I have been unable to select the Send to Phone option for the code or change it to the Questions and Answers option.

Worked fine on computer using Firefox.

This has previously never failed for me on the iPad.

I use the iPad for convenience, especially when watching the videos or the training material.

Thank You!

Sincerely,

Gerry

7 Replies
mikecart
Newcomer I

I am also having this same issue. Affects Safari on PC and on iPad, Firefox on iPad. But I am able to use a different Windows PC with Firefox to log in.

The user ID and password are accepted OK, but then I am unable to navigate or use the radio buttons in the secondary MFA screen.

If anyone knows how to resolve this please help as it is driving me nuts!

Mike

tonyshiver
Contributor II

@mikecart and @GerryS I am sorry to hear that you're having problems accessing our website on your iPad.  Have you contacted Member Services?  If not, please email membersupport@isc2.org and include your Member ID. One of our Customer Service Coordinators will be able to assist.

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
mikecart
Newcomer I

Thanks Tony. I emailed them now.

Mike
GerryS
Contributor II

I did email them and there has been very limited response and no resolution to date.

GerryS
Contributor II

Looks like the MFA was removed and I can logon now

sherylbrock
Viewer

Here’s how you solve this issue. Just follow these steps:

1. Go to your iPhone/iPad Settings

2. Select Safari

3. Then choose Block Cookies

4. and lastly, select Allow from Websites.

Hope that helps! 🙂

Regards,

Sheryl  AppValley App

mikecart
Newcomer I

The issue actually seems to have been fixed in the meantime - so no need to alter any client settings on my side. I'm assuming ISC2 changed something but didn't tell us ...