Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sotiris
Viewer

ISC2 Learn Course CPEs

Once you have completed and received the badge for the ISC2 Learn course does it automatically appear in your CPE's?  If yes, how long after the course completion date? 

If No, is their a particular way you need to register that course because after filling all the details and uploading the certificate the submit button is still grayed out.

Thanks

2 Replies
Cyberhawk2018
Viewer

Short answer - you are responsible for submitting the completion cert for CPEs.

Long answer - I just had this question myself because I didn't read through the full Overview page. A second time through the overview of the course I completed revealed this paragraph:

• CPE Reporting: You are responsible for submitting the CPEs through the CPE portal: https://cpe.isc2.org/s/. Upon completion of the course you will earn 5 Group A CPEs towards your (ISC)² credentials. Please make sure at the end of the course that you download and retain the certificate of completion as proof of credits earned.  

Your CPEs may be different.

HTH!

Cyberconstlearn
Newcomer III

When I entered mine, they were instant. So either it checks and confirms, or they take you at your word and do the random audit thing like they do with the rest and none of mine were chosen.