Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akm007
Viewer II

ISC2 CC exam reschedule

I scheduled my examination for ISC2 - Certified in cybersecurity a few months back. On 4th of September it is scheduled but due to some emergency and change in my calendar, I am out of town for the mentioned period. I was hoping to get some assistance on how I should apply for exam rescheduling around 9 or 10th of September 2023.
6 Replies
CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@Akm007
I have sent you a private message and also responded to your inquiry through member support.
BlessingGrace
Viewer

How do I reschedule my exam please? I've been finding it difficult
CarrotCake
Viewer II

https://www.isc2.org/exams/manage-your-exam

Here you go, click on this link, you will then be prompted to fill in a form and will then be redirected to the Pearson Vue website.
Hope this helps 🙂

CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@BlessingGrace 

Anyone looking to reschedule, cancel, or just view their scheduled exam can use the link below which takes you to View, Reschedule or Cancel Your Existing Exam

Manage Exam Appointment

Tianapeter
Viewer

Pls i have my exam (CC)today but i have been trying to reschedule since on Friday.what should i do
JMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@Tianapeter 

Sorry for the inconvenince with trying to reschedule your exam. Please reach out to examadministration@isc2.org, and a member of the Exam Team team will be able to assist you with your inquiry.

Thank you,

Exam Team