Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CraginS
Defender I

(ISC)2 Tweeting Community Thread Links???

It appears that someone at (ISC)2 has decided to Tweet links to Community discussion threads in Twitter:

https://twitter.com/ISC2/status/1025383344970846209 

I don't recall giving anyone at (ISC)2 permission to quote me outside of the Community site.

Did every member who took part in the CPE thread give permission for (ISC)2 to expose them on Twitter like this?

@_ddos

@Early_Adopter

@dhouser

@pwgarcia

@Gunner

@rslade

All are in the twitted thread.

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
20 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

With respect I’d disagree, here’s why.

A reasonable person might cite it as an example of such, however that’s not a definition.

‘Being upset’ != ‘outrage’, unless someone my sense of proportion is needing calibration.

I’m not sure if all folks on this thread unhappy with the privacy/web access policy/IP rights were all upset(if they were such is their priveledge) or not, some in the debate were, but most struck me as level headed, sober and dare I say it constructive(even those that the ‘reasonable person’ may have considered upset).

There is more going on here and In other threads than just a ‘shared link’ on a ‘public forum’, indeed there were thread so on how public the forum should be, and some folks put some though into it(even those who might have been upset with this or that).