Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Just_a_guy
Newcomer I

How to re-login to Pearson Vue?

I completed the cybersecurity training and want to take the exam.  I made a Pearson Vue account about a week ago to check the dates of the exam.  Now I would like to login the Pearson Vue again but do not see how.  If I go to https://www.isc2.org/Register-for-Exam, click the green "Register for Exam" link, I am just redirected to a registration form that I already filled out.  If I try to resubmit that registration form, I just get an error message saying my email is already on file.

I have sent several emails about this in the past week but nobody has replied.  I have tried to call customer service but nobody answers.  I tried the online chat feature on the ISC2 home page but someone kept closing my conversation without answering me.  

What do I do?  Is this slow response and lack of customer service to be expected at ISC2?  

15 Replies
Just_a_guy
Newcomer I

Never mind.  I figured out a trick myself to be able to use my same account to re-login to Pearson Vue and schedule the CC exam . . . and I passed.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Congratulations! Glad to hear that you were able to access your account again and that you passed! We apologize for any part we may have played in your access issues. Last week, our team made a change to how individuals create their account with Pearson VUE, shifting that process to our site. If anyone else is looking for information on how to do that, please check out our blog post: 

https://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/2023/03/update-new-process-for-isc2-exam-registration.html

ISC2 Community Manager
Just_a_guy
Newcomer I

The problem is trying to login to Pearson Vue the second time, and any subsequent times.  There is no way to do so because there is no direct URL to login to Pearson Vue.  If someone wants to change their test date or time, they can't login to Pearson Vue again.  Going through the ISC² website to try to login to Pearson Vue, https://my.isc2.org/s/ISC2-Pearson, means you have to fill out that (ISC)² Exam Account Information registration form each time, but you can only fill it out once or you get an error saying your email is already in use.

What I had to do was change the email on my ISC² account (NOT create a new account) so that I could submit that ISC² exam registration form again and get redirected to Pearson Vue.  After I scheduled my Pearson Vue exam, I double checked because I knew that once I logged out, I would not be able to login to Pearson Vue again.  Then I changed my ISC² account email back to the original email.

itspratho
Viewer III

Hello Andrea,
I am facing the same issue as that of above user. The link which you have provided is for new-registration and doesn't help. Old users are still facing the issue of re- logging in. I have sent an email to "membersupportapac@isc2.org" they haven't responded back yet. I am unable to re-schedule my exam which is scheduled for this week. I have tried calling customer service but nobody answered. This is very frustrating as I need to re-schedule it within 48hrs.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Looks like @itspratho was able reschedule. For anyone else having this issue, please use the same email for both PearsonVue and (ISC)2 to prevent similar problems. 

ISC2 Community Manager
alanchuasg
Viewer

Hi, I also face the same issue. I need to reschedule my cissp,Exam. Please advice on how do,I do that.

regards

Alan

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@alanchuasg Please send an email to examadministration@isc2.org. 

ISC2 Community Manager
akp1010
Viewer

Hello,

I wanted to reschedule my CISSP exam planned, but cannot do that as self service anymore.. This is highly frustrating user experience. I am sure there will some valid reasons to change the process, but it seems we need to rethink. Please suggest detailed steps on how to reschedule an exam.

Bozukpusula
Viewer III

Hello,

There is a limit of 40 characters in the address line. So I can't enter my full address. Since I don't want to open a separate topic, I wanted to report it here.