Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erwindus
Contributor II

How to correct CPEs?

By mistake I added 3 CPEs for an activity where 2 CPEs is the correct number, so I'd like to correct that.

I thought I could do that myself, but the CPE portal doesn't provide me with that opportunity.

Am I missing something that should be there or do I need to send an e-mail to member support?

4 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@erwindus wrote:

By mistake I added 3 CPEs for an activity where 2 CPEs is the correct number, so I'd like to correct that.

I thought I could do that myself, but the CPE portal doesn't provide me with that opportunity.

Am I missing something that should be there or do I need to send an e-mail to member support?

Yes, we all are, and, yes, you need to contact Member Services to do this now.

I don't think you could ever edit CPE entries once they had been submitted and accepted, but you did used to be able to delete entries, so you could have deleted the erroneous entry and resubmitted accordingly.

However, the ability to delete CPE entries was removed for whatever reason with the last redesign of the CPE portal - we did ask for it to be reinstated during user acceptance testing, but I don't believe there are any plans to do this.

erwindus
Contributor II

Thanks Alec, just asked member support to correct or remove
erwindus
Contributor II

Member support corrected the CPEs for me Wednesday, after I sent them an e-mail.

Also noticed today (Friday) that the delete option is re-instated, so we can remove our own entries again.
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Great news on both fronts!