Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PW2
Newcomer I

How do we submit CPEs that are not automatically added with the CPE portal not working correctly?

4 Replies
amandavanceISC2

@PW2 Thank you for your inquiry. To submit CPEs that are not automatically submitted on your behalf, please use the following instructions. Once you past the question that asks if the event was sponsored by (ISC)², you will need to check which of the 4 tabs fits the activity the best. For example, the Education tab has categories for webinars, podcasts, magazines, courses, etc..

• Enter begin/end date
  • Select 'No' to (ISC)² sponsored event (even if it was, always check no)
    • Select the tab that fits best
    • Under each tab is a selection of categories. If you do not know which one to use, the general category is located under the 'Education' tab and is labeled as 'Online webinars, podcasts and other online training'

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

PW2
Newcomer I

Amanda,

this would be great if I could get to the screen.  I get a SAML error message and I don't get tot the screen with the tabs.  I even tried to log on using both work and home computers, laptops, and Ipad.  I get the same error message every time I log in.  A co worker is also a CISSP and he logged in and was able to access the page you are referring to.  He logged out and I logged in with my user name and password and it showed his credits instead of mine.  I don't know what else to do.  

I posted again tonight asking for either how to correct the error  so that I can get to the page with the tabs and drop down menus to submit or an alternate way to submit credits.  

PW2
Newcomer I

Amanda,

I do appreciate you trying to help, but I dont' think you understand the problem.  Your answer  would be great if I could get to the screen you are referring to.  I can log into ISC2.org and when I got to  members and select CPE credits,  I get a SAML error message and I don't get to the screen with the tabs.  I even tried to log on using both work and home computers, laptops, and Ipad.  I get the same error message every time I log in.  A co worker is also a CISSP and he logged in and was able to access the page you are referring to.  He logged out and I logged in with my user name and password and it showed his credits instead of mine.  I don't know what else to do.  

I posted again tonight asking for either how to correct the error  so that I can get to the page with the tabs and drop down menus to submit or an alternate way to submit credits.  

amandavanceISC2

@PW2  Thank you for your follow up. To confirm, I do understand the issue, however, it was not originally mentioned about the SAML SSO error. I will need to submit a ticket to have IT make an update to your profile that will resolve this issue. Please email me directly from your primary email on file and include your member ID number and I will submit the ticket. Once that is resolved, you will be able to enter CPEs using the instructions I provided.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org