Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer I

Re: Genuine or phishing attempt?

Got email this morning with info ; You have been enrolled in ISC2-DEVSECOPS-MBR - DevSecOps: Integrating Security into DevOps for ISC2 - International Information System Security. Logged to isc² portal, went to learning portal and indeed, there was this new course under my courses... Thus went thru it, nice module btw. No idea, why or how it got to my courses list tought. -jra
Viewer

Got the same email and have also been enrolled. Of couse logged into check, did not use the link.
Viewer II

I received the same e-mail last night.

Can anyone from ISC2.org provide an update please? 

Thanks

Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Apologies for any confusion here. The course is real and free and you should have received an email explaining that. Our learning management system jumped the gun a bit and sent the email before we could send OUR email. It’s a real email and a real free course – and worth 5 CPEs – again sorry for any confusion!

Thank you for letting us know about this. We hope you enjoy the course if you choose to take it.

Best,
Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager
Viewer II

Thanks for the update.
Contributor III

@SamanthaO_isc2 wrote:
The course is real and free and you should have received an email explaining that. Our learning management system jumped the gun a bit and sent the email before we could send OUR email. It’s a real email and a real free course – and worth 5 CPEs

There was also a tweet from @isc2 some hours ago clarifying this...

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz