Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rossva
Contributor I

Escalation routes?

Hi all, I’m reaching out to see if anyone has any escalation routes into so-called membership support. Over 6 weeks ago now I submitted a simple request to have my primary email address changed as I left my previous company. After 6 weeks and countless emails and phone calls (all unanswered, except for KaityEagle who has been super helpful but clearly unsupported by her technical escalation route) I can at least logon now, but still the site is largely unusable due to the dreaded SSO issue that seems to have plagued many of us. I know this must be such a quick simple fix, it’s so frustrating I am constantly ignored when trying to get it resolved! I want to get on to start recording CPEs etc. Does anyone have an escalation route I can use?

Thanks in advance
5 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Rossva! I'm very sorry that it's taken so long to fix this issue. Unfortunately, merging accounts is an involved process and takes some time. I can assure you a ticket is being worked for your situation. 

I would encourage anyone experiencing any issues to reach out to membersupport@isc2.org directly. We've added more heads to the team over the past few months in an effort to address issues faster. 

I'm always here if you need me and happy to direct any issues to the correct team for help. 

Rossva
Contributor I

Hi kaity, I’ve emailed them 3 times in the past week or so, and been ignored - well right up until a few mins ago when presumably they’ve seen this post! I would like to reiterate how hugely Helpful you have been and it’s much appreciated, but you do seem like the only one who tries to help. I now how to go back to them with screenshots and details of what browser I’m using etc... but it’s all pointless info - I simply have the SSO issue which has been so widely reported on this forum! Anyway, I’ll respond and see how we get on
Huntington
Newcomer II

I had the same issue, but a very quick phone call to member support resolved it in about 10 minutes.

@Rossva wrote:
Hi all, I’m reaching out to see if anyone has any escalation routes into so-called membership support. Over 6 weeks ago now I submitted a simple request to have my primary email address changed as I left my previous company. After 6 weeks and countless emails and phone calls (all unanswered, except for KaityEagle who has been super helpful but clearly unsupported by her technical escalation route) I can at least logon now, but still the site is largely unusable due to the dreaded SSO issue that seems to have plagued many of us. I know this must be such a quick simple fix, it’s so frustrating I am constantly ignored when trying to get it resolved! I want to get on to start recording CPEs etc. Does anyone have an escalation route I can use?

Thanks in advance

prabhu1010
Viewer

Hi Team,

On Thursday, 20th October 2022, I appeared for the CISSP exam from Chennai, India and not cleared. As per the recent announcement if appear before 31st October 2022 on the first attempt can have a second attempt for free before 31st December 2022. May I know the process for scheduling exams for free for a second attempt before 31st December 2022. Below are my details for your perusal. Please guide me on the process for getting a free voucher or the free link to register for the CISSP exam. 

Regards,
Prabhu
Cell Number: +91 9840041502
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@prabhu1010 

Follow these instructions below. 

https://www.isc2.org/landing/free-exam-retake

*To claim your free retake, please email examadministration@isc2.org after your unsuccessful exam attempt. Please provide your initial exam results letter and be advised that you must wait 30 days after your first exam for your retake.

ISC2 Community Manager