Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
funkychicken
Contributor I

Endorsement for CISSP as a contractor

I passed my CISSP yesterday and I have submitted my enforcement. This is the challenge, especially for me. 

I have not worked as a permanent or temporary employee for over 10 years. I have my own business and I contract myself out to different clients to deliver projects. Over the past 9 years I have been working for a relatively large organisation who have offices in the UK and every week I deliver many things which cover the entire CISSP scope. 

Now the challenge is because I don't have a letter of employment or anything a normal employee would have, the only things really I have are purchase orders and confidential documents which relate to the company. 

I have submitted my endorsement using a purchase order, a design of a SCADA network with all of the private information removed and my CV of all my work and projects. Its quite difficult to know as a contractor, what documents are needed. For this reason I have included the manager of the company I am currently contracting for and the contact number. Because the contracting world is so dynamic and I have been moving to different companies over the last 10 years, does anyone know the best way to submit this information or is it best to talk to the endorsing team and show them what I have been doing for the last 10 years over a teams call or something like that ? 

0 Replies