cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
canadrian
Viewer II

Endorsement - Supervisor No Longer With Company

Hello, 

I provisionally passed my CISSP exam yesterday and have received the email to start the endorsement process. 

Going through the form, it asks for my supervisor's name and phone number. For one of my positions, my supervisor is no longer with the company. The current supervisor of the unit was a senior member of the team for the entire time I was in the position. He would be able to attest to my duties and time in the unit if required. I still works for the same company, and my endorser does as well. My endorser would also be able to vouch for the duties/time spent in all positions within the company. 

My question is, given these circumstances, should I put the name and phone number of the current supervisor of the unit, even though he wasn't my particular supervisor (but was on the team and can attest to my duties and time in the unit)?

2 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting your question about the endorsement process. To ensure you receive proper guidance with the endorsement process and your (ISC)2 account, please contact Member Support. You may email membersupport@isc2.org or call +1-866-331-ISC2(4722), Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.
canadrian
Viewer II

Thank you; I will reach out to Member Support