cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yazeed_allabadi
Newcomer II

Does capitalization difference matters on ISC2 account name and ID

Hello community,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to discuss a recent name change request I made for my ISC2 account and seek your input on a matter related to it.

The purpose of my name change request was to ensure compliance with ISC2 regulations and to avoid any potential mismatches during my ISC2 exam. However, I've noticed that my name was changed to "Yazeed M. J. Allabadi" instead of matching the all capitalization on my ID, which is "YAZEED M. J. ALLABADI."

This has raised some concerns for me regarding any possible issues that may arise when I apply for the exam. I am aware that it's crucial for my name to exactly match across all my ISC2 accounts, the Pearson account I use to sign up for the exam, and my ID. Since I am planning to take my ISC2 CC exam soon, I want to make sure I'm on the right track and taking all necessary steps to ensure a smooth exam experience.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, guidance, or experiences you can share regarding name changes and their impact on the exam application process. Your input will be immensely valuable to me as I navigate this situation. Thank you in advance for your support and assistance.

0 Replies