Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erwindus
Newcomer III

Dashboard CPE Status vs CPE details - mismatch

I've recently noticed a discrepancy between the Member dashboard CPE status number (49) versus the details (120-73=47). Is it only incorrect for me or is this an issue in the dashboard?

erwindus_0-1621491778255.png

6 Replies
tonyshiver
(ISC)² Team

Re: Dashboard CPE Status vs CPE details - mismatch

@erwindus If you haven't already, please contact Member Services and one of our Member Support Coordinators will work with you to resolve your issue.

http://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

Tony Shiver
Manager, Member Services

erwindus
Newcomer III

Hi Tony, I just sent an e-mail to member support.
faiyaz
Viewer II

Hi
@tonyshiver
Even in my case as well, it was noticed from last two months CPE Status on Dashboard is NOT getting updated as per Transcript Report of Completed CPEs, with a difference of 8 CPEs in not been reflected in CPE Status Dashboard.
i) Dashboard CPE Status : 17 remaining of 120 Total, (120-17=103)
ii) Transcript Report of Completed CPE Totals 111 of 120 (120-111=9)

Even I have emailed to MEA Member Support Team to resolve this.
erwindus
Newcomer III

@tonyshiver , @faiyaz :

I reported it to member support, they contacted me for some additional details and then they solved it:

47 CPEs vs 73 from 120.

Last Friday, I added 2CPEs again. Yesterday and today, the similar mismatch is occurring again:

47 CPEs vs 75 from 120.

With Faiyaz having a similar issue (Faiyaz even sees 8 CPEs difference), it seems this is a systemic error. Raising this with member support every time I've added new CPEs is not going to be a permanent solution.

How do we get this fixed permanently?

mtheo
(ISC)² Team

@faiyaz and @erwindus
Thank you for posting about your experience with your CPE Dashboard. Due to that you previously emailed Member Support, soon you can expect a Member Support Coordinator to be contacting you via the email you sent.
erwindus
Newcomer III

UPDATE: although I wasn't contacted by a member support coordinator, this morning the status matches the details again. I'll keep monitoring what happens once I upload new CPEs.