Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erwindus
Contributor II

Dashboard CPE Status vs CPE details - mismatch

I've recently noticed a discrepancy between the Member dashboard CPE status number (49) versus the details (120-73=47). Is it only incorrect for me or is this an issue in the dashboard?

erwindus_0-1621491778255.png

35 Replies
tonyshiver
Contributor II

@erwindus If you haven't already, please contact Member Services and one of our Member Support Coordinators will work with you to resolve your issue.

http://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

Tony Shiver
Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
erwindus
Contributor II

Hi Tony, I just sent an e-mail to member support.
faiyaz
Viewer II

Hi
@tonyshiver
Even in my case as well, it was noticed from last two months CPE Status on Dashboard is NOT getting updated as per Transcript Report of Completed CPEs, with a difference of 8 CPEs in not been reflected in CPE Status Dashboard.
i) Dashboard CPE Status : 17 remaining of 120 Total, (120-17=103)
ii) Transcript Report of Completed CPE Totals 111 of 120 (120-111=9)

Even I have emailed to MEA Member Support Team to resolve this.
erwindus
Contributor II

@tonyshiver , @faiyaz :

I reported it to member support, they contacted me for some additional details and then they solved it:

47 CPEs vs 73 from 120.

Last Friday, I added 2CPEs again. Yesterday and today, the similar mismatch is occurring again:

47 CPEs vs 75 from 120.

With Faiyaz having a similar issue (Faiyaz even sees 8 CPEs difference), it seems this is a systemic error. Raising this with member support every time I've added new CPEs is not going to be a permanent solution.

How do we get this fixed permanently?

mtheo
ISC2 Team

@faiyaz and @erwindus
Thank you for posting about your experience with your CPE Dashboard. Due to that you previously emailed Member Support, soon you can expect a Member Support Coordinator to be contacting you via the email you sent.
erwindus
Contributor II

UPDATE: although I wasn't contacted by a member support coordinator, this morning the status matches the details again. I'll keep monitoring what happens once I upload new CPEs.
erwindus
Contributor II

The saga continues: done the CPE quiz for the latest Infosec magazine, passed, and today again a mismatch between status overview vs detailed view.

Seems both numbers are fed from different sources (as I would expect the status overview to have reached out to the detailed overview to collect the numbers and do the math, as the status overview always takes multiple seconds to present itself; I should know assuming is not what I should do).

I'll wait for another week to hopefully see a match again.

erwindus_0-1626250333614.png

mtheo
ISC2 Team

@erwindus Thank you for posting and sorry to learn of the discrepancy, or difference, in how your CPE data is displayed via the member portal. To ensure you are properly assisted, one of our Coordinators will be contacting you via email, to help diagnose and resolve the situation.
erwindus
Contributor II

Did receive an e-mail in which they asked for screenshots (they are posted in this message), but upon checking the dashboard miraculously repaired itself: numbers add up again 😁

Seems to be a delay between details vs dashboard which they are investigating.