cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bchernis
Viewer

Customer service not responding to my e-mail

To whom it may concern:

Custom service rep Meaghan Daniels seems to have ignored my inquiry at least 3 times. Does Meaghan simply no longer work at ISC2, or is there some sort of problem?

Copying/pasting from my gmail (e-mails are arranged in reverse-time order):

Hi, Meaghan.

Are you ignoring my inquiry? Please respond to my August 26th e-mail.

Best regards,

Boris Chernis

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 3:15 PM Boris Chernis <boris.l.chernis@gmail.com> wrote:
To whom it may concern:

Can you please respond to my August 23rd[[small typo, should say August 26]] e-mail below?

Best regards,

Boris Chernis

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 10:53 PM Boris Chernis <boris.l.chernis@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Meaghan.

Did you get my e-mail below?

Boris

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 4:57 PM Boris Chernis <boris.l.chernis@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not sure if I fully understand. I paid my annual fee back in October 2018 or so (it was before my 1-year anniversary). In my first year, I was only charged 1 annual fee, so why am I being charged 2 annual fees in my second year?

Best regards,

Boris Chernis

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 2:39 PM Meaghan Daniels <mdaniels@isc2.org> wrote:
Hello Boris,

I'm happy to help with your inquiry.

The $35 previously paid was to keep your Associate Status current until your renewal of 10/31/2019. The $50 is the new rate for the Associate level and is due 11/01/2019 for the next year of this status. Please be sure to login and make this payment as well as submit your 15 required CPE's to ensure you renew as you work towards the experience needed for the full certification.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Meaghan Daniels
Member Services 
(ISC)2, Inc.
311 Park Place Boulevard, Suite 400
Clearwater, FL 33759
United States
Office: 1(866) 331-4722

** Please note that all communications should be sent from your ISC2 primary email address. This will help ensure a swift and timely response to your inquiry as due to our privacy policy we must ensure each member verified prior to providing any information and/or changes being requested. 

--------------- Original Message ---------------
Sent: 8/23/2019 10:43 PM
To: membersupport@isc2.org
Subject: Question about maintenance fee

To whom it may concern,

My name is Boris Chernis, my member ID is 602102, and I hold the Associate CISSP certification, which I picked up in October 2017.

How do I owe a $50 maintenance fee by November 1 when I already paid $35 on June 19?

Thanks.

Boris

ref:_00D41eoKs._5004NcUsvf:ref
2 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

I'm looking into this @bchernis 

denbesten
Community Champion

Please see this discussion for an explanation of what is going on.  You might want to look into why you did not get the bulk mailing warning about the off-cycle payment requirement.  Places to check are the "email preferences" on the (ISC)² web site and your "bulk mail" folder.   Also, see these discussions for  member reaction, the (ISC)² explanation and commitment for improvement, and a even a few glimmers of hope across the community.

Also, this forum is public. I recommend you edit your post (click the 3 vertical dots) to remove the CSR's name and your own email address.