Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smithmh
Viewer II

Correct way to put CC on resume?

I recently received my Certified in Cybersecurity Certification (CC) and would like to add this achievement to my resume.  Is there a specific format that must be used?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@smithmh 

@smithmh wrote:

I recently received my Certified in Cybersecurity Certification (CC) and would like to add this achievement to my resume.  Is there a specific format that must be used?

You would put it behind your name: John Doe, CC

If you have a section for Accomplishments/Certifications, etc. you could put it there with a description as well as the link to the member verification page: https://my.isc2.org/s/MemberVerification 

Here is more information: 

https://www.isc2.org/Policies-Procedures/Member-Policies

Then scroll down to:

Rules for Proper Usage of Certification Marks

These rules apply to all ISC2 certification marks, registered or unregistered. Although these examples show only one certification, the rules are applicable to all ISC2 certification marks: ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, HCISPP, CGRC, SSCP, and CC.

•  Certified may only use the Mark for which they have successfully completed the certification requirements (e.g. A CISSP certification holder may not use SSCP, nor may a SSCP certification holder use CISSP, unless they have completed the appropriate requirements).
  •  The Mark must be clearly associated with the individual(s) certified by ISC2.
    • Correct Use: John Zhao, CISSP
    • Misuse: ABC Partnership employs three (3) CISSPs.
  • The Mark must appear in all capital letters and without periods between the letters.
    • Correct Use: Jasmine Domingo, CISSP
    • Misuse: Jasmine Domingo, C.I.S.S.P.
  • If an individual holds multiple certifications, the Marks should be listed in order from the highest experience to the lowest: ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP, CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, HCISPP, CGRC, SSCP, CC
    • Correct Use: Jasmine Domingo, ISSMP, CISSP, CGRC, SSCP
    • Misuse: Jasmine Domingo, SSCP, CISSP

ISC2 Community Manager
1 Reply
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@smithmh 

@smithmh wrote:

You would put it behind your name: John Doe, CC

If you have a section for Accomplishments/Certifications, etc. you could put it there with a description as well as the link to the member verification page: https://my.isc2.org/s/MemberVerification 

Here is more information: 

https://www.isc2.org/Policies-Procedures/Member-Policies

Then scroll down to:

Rules for Proper Usage of Certification Marks

These rules apply to all ISC2 certification marks, registered or unregistered. Although these examples show only one certification, the rules are applicable to all ISC2 certification marks: ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, HCISPP, CGRC, SSCP, and CC.

•  Certified may only use the Mark for which they have successfully completed the certification requirements (e.g. A CISSP certification holder may not use SSCP, nor may a SSCP certification holder use CISSP, unless they have completed the appropriate requirements).
  •  The Mark must be clearly associated with the individual(s) certified by ISC2.
    • Correct Use: John Zhao, CISSP
    • Misuse: ABC Partnership employs three (3) CISSPs.
  • The Mark must appear in all capital letters and without periods between the letters.
    • Correct Use: Jasmine Domingo, CISSP
    • Misuse: Jasmine Domingo, C.I.S.S.P.
  • If an individual holds multiple certifications, the Marks should be listed in order from the highest experience to the lowest: ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP, CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, HCISPP, CGRC, SSCP, CC
    • Correct Use: Jasmine Domingo, ISSMP, CISSP, CGRC, SSCP
    • Misuse: Jasmine Domingo, SSCP, CISSP

ISC2 Community Manager