Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emb021
Advocate I

Comments on items in ISC2 Store

So, some comments about the items available for sale in the ISC2 store.

* Plaques.  Kind of disappointed that the only plaque available is for the CISSP.  At one time you could get plaques for the other certs (I was able to get one for my HCISPP cert), now that's not an option.  With the several ISC2 certs, not sure why we can't get any of the certs as a plaque.

* Embroidered items.  Again, with all the certs that ISC2 has, am surprised only some are available as logos to be embroidered on shirts and hats.  Wouldn't think it would be too hard to add the others as an option.

* Lapel pins.  I've seen them go thru 3 design changes.  I have a CISSP that uses the earlier design and is kind of 'busy'  I really liked the pins when they went to the colorful square icon designs.  I was really disappointed when they went to their current design, as they seem dull ovals similar to the ones ISACA uses.  As I'm planning on getting another cert, had I know I would have gone out and gotten the square icon pin for that cert before they disappeared.  

Not sure others thoughts.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
21 Replies
drubal
Viewer II

Where did you get this frame for your CISSP certificate, card and coin? It is great!

sdufour
Newcomer I

Hobby Lobby. I made a high quality copy of the certificate, card and label pin and gave it to them and they built the frame and mounted all three items. It wasn’t cheap.