@fiq21 Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we cannot predetermine if your degree will count; however, I have listed the requirements for waiving the experience with a bachelors degree or higher. Option one is what you'll want to look at. If you can prove that your degree meets those requirements, you should be fine. If for some reason it doesn't, you will remain an Associate of (ISC)2 for the 2 years (as long as your keep up with renewal requirements) to obtain the required experience.
1) The degree originates from a cybersecurity program which addresses cyber, information, software and infrastructure security topics within its requirements;
2) Is one of the following preapproved degree programs:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Management Information Systems (MIS
- Information Technology [IT]