cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwr
Viewer

Certified Membership Voucher

Hi

When I try to pay for Annual Maintenance Fee, I'm offered two options: "Pay with Card" or "Use Certified Membership Voucher".

How can I get/buy/order the Certified Membership Voucher to pay for my AMF?

I asked Members' Support about it two weeks ago, but no reply. Member Support EMEA doesn't reply either.

best regards

mwr

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Certified Membership Voucher

The vouchers are not used by us "ordinary people".  Vouchers are used with organizations (mostly governmental) who pay AMFs for lots of people and insist on paying by purchase order.  In those cases, membership vouchers are sent to the organization, who hands them out to their employees.

More typical scenarios are to pay by a credit card, mail them a check or to do a wire transfer.  In those cases, you can either have your company pay (if they will do that) or pay yourself and ask your company for reimbursement.

Advocate I

@denbesten wrote:

The vouchers are not used by us "ordinary people".  Vouchers are used with organizations (mostly governmental) who pay AMFs for lots of people and insist on paying by purchase order. 

I'd really like to see (ISC)2 enter into more relationships with organizations that have a large number of certified employees. IAPP does it really well why can't we? I suspect it has something to do with CPE management...

mwr
Viewer

@denbesten wrote:

The vouchers are not used by us "ordinary people".  Vouchers are used with organizations (mostly governmental) who pay AMFs for lots of people and insist on paying by purchase order.  In those cases, membership vouchers are sent to the organization, who hands them out to their employees.

More typical scenarios are to pay by a credit card, mail them a check or to do a wire transfer.  In those cases, you can either have your company pay (if they will do that) or pay yourself and ask your company for reimbursement.

Thanks for the answer.

Another problem I see then is that my company wants to pay, but they insist on getting a pro forma invoice in advance. And the Member Support doesn't reply to emails... Is there any other way of getting in contact with the ISC2 than sending emails?