cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Viewer

Ccsp

Hello,
I already have my CISSP and recently passed the CCSP exam but after I submitted my endorsement I got an email that I’ve been randomly selected for an audit. Shouldn’t having the CISSP waive off the experience requirements and can I submit my cissp cert as proof to satisfy the audit requirements?
Tags (1)
3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor I

Re: Ccsp

This is kinda topical for me in that I passed my CCSP a couple days ago, and just yesterday submitted for endorsement. When I did that though I got a message something along the lines of because I already had the CISSP, I don't need do anything further. So that does tie in with your thinking I guess.

Looking here https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/CCSP/experience-requirements it does state "(ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement." So i'm not sure what's going on in your case, I'd email the member support guys if I were you.

Hope you get sorted OK.

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Key word here is random. You were selected at random for the audit. I hear they do this from time to time to inspect and validate. For you it might be as simple as checking your current certification. Sounds like an easy audit. 🙂 

Highlighted
(ISC)² Team

@hafzamajeed Congratulations on passing your CCSP exam!

As you may know, any endorsement application can be selected for random audit.  For the audit, you'll need to submit a consent form. Once this audit consent form is received, the audit will close as passed because you are a current CISSP holder.  So, the endorsement audit requirements are not technically "waived" because you hold CISSP.  It just makes the endorsement audit process very simple.

Tony Shiver

Manager, Member Services