Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gary3
Viewer II

Cannot Logon to ISC2 ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

I cannot logon to ISC2. Using Edge I can access the main page, type my username and password, then I just get this message:

This page isn't working at the moment

www.isc2.org didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

This only seems to happen on the ISC2 page when trying to logon, every other webpage works fine as does the networking on my PC. So far I have tried the following individually and in combinations:

• Clearing the browser cache
  • Rebooting the PC
  • InPrivate mode
  • flushing the DNS
  • Closing Edge
  • Looking for blocks in the corporate web proxy logs (only ad category sites are blocked)
  • Checked for AV events on my PC, nothing there

Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gary3
Viewer II

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions, sadly they didn't seem to work.

In my frustration I asked one of my colleagues in IT to have a look and tried to show him it not working, and it worked.

Somehow it working when you show it to IT Support happens, even if you work in IT Support! Nothing changed at my end, and I presume ISC2's, so the mystery is unsolved. The last think did was try it from another PC, which also didn't work.

Oh well, got in. Thanks for your help.

3 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

You've managed to login here ok and this uses the same authentication platform.

See if you can login here first, then with the Community still open in your browser, login to the main ISC2 page in another tab - it should use SSO and log you straight in.

Kaity
Community Manager

Great suggestion from @AlecTrevelyan! Hopefully that works!

@Gary3 - if you're still having issues, please do send the details from your post to MemberSupport@isc2.org for assistance and they'll be able to help.  

Gary3
Viewer II

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions, sadly they didn't seem to work.

In my frustration I asked one of my colleagues in IT to have a look and tried to show him it not working, and it worked.

Somehow it working when you show it to IT Support happens, even if you work in IT Support! Nothing changed at my end, and I presume ISC2's, so the mystery is unsolved. The last think did was try it from another PC, which also didn't work.

Oh well, got in. Thanks for your help.