cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NathanTaylor
Newcomer I

Can't Pay First AMF

Hello, all.

I recently sat for and passed my SSCP certification assessment. I am unable to pay my membership fee for my Associate designation and am therefore unable to receive the official credential. I have called multiple support lines and emailed several individuals whom work for or are affiliated with (ISC)2, but I haven't had any luck in this matter. Any support would be welcome.

Thank you.

-Nathan
22 Replies
omtuvdotcom
Viewer III

@Kaity thanks for the speedy response!

Similar to @NathanTaylor, kept calling and eventually managed to speak to Anthony too and managed to pay the AMF via the call. Dashboard is still unavailable, but at least the digital certificate download works!
jacobkstephens
Viewer II

@KaityEagle @NathanTaylor was there ever a resolution to this issue? I attend WGU as well and need to get my score to obtain credit for the semester. Looking through Google Search and it's honestly baffling that this issue has been going on for as long as it has. 

NathanTaylor
Newcomer I

@jacobkstephens there was. I called into (ISC)2's support lines until I finally spoke to a human named Anthony who was very helpful in getting my issue resolved. He should really be paid more.
jacobkstephens
Viewer II

Appreciate it... I guess I will keep calling their number Robot Frustrated

Kaity
Community Manager

Did you talk to someone @jacobkstephens ? The team is available at 1-866-331-4722 (we're on eastern time). 

mrh861526
Viewer II

Are you able to help me with the AMF fee? I get that single sign on error so I can't pay by card. I work full time and are in central time so not only do I lose an hour but I have no time to sit on the phone either. I've sent 3 emails in, one to the main support with no response, 2 others to people in the community forums that have told other users as recent as 3 weeks ago to email them directly to get it fixed and I've had no response from them either. Like a previous poster I'm a WGU student and need this done so I can get the official score report to send to them.

Kaity
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay @mrh861526. I have shared your information with our Member Support team so that they can start a ticket for this issue. They'll reach out to you directly when an update is available. 

mrh861526
Viewer II

Thanks, do I need to send you my member ID?

Kaity
Community Manager

No @mrh861526 - I was able to find it using your Community information. You're good - they'll reach out to you! 

AndreiGogiu
Newcomer I

I have the same issue for the CISSP certification. I'm unable to pay the AMF by card. This is the second day I'm trying to pay it. 

After I complete all the fields, I submit it and I get the error: Try again.

Sent an email to Members Support but got no response so far.