Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yazeed_allabadi
Newcomer II

Can my middle name that I will apply for the exam with not exactly match the one on my ISC)2 account

Hello (ISC)2 community .
So my name is Yazeed Allabadi and I've been planning to take my CC exam for a while and been on prep for months now .

I made my (ISC)2 account quite a few months ago so I put my name on the page "Yazeed Mohammad Allabadi" with "Mohammad" as the middle name ... however that doesn't exactly match my name on my ID or passport where it's "YAZEED M. J. ALLABADI" with all caps ... now which one should I use for the exam application form ... and what should I put on the middle name field ... should I put "Mohammad" or "M. J." as it is in my ID ... note that the M. in my ID is just an abbreviation for Mohammad ... Thats just how it was put . When I made the account originally I thought middle name was just basically the father's name . Will having my name on my ISC2 account like that be a problem for any future applications and regulations ?
Further assistance will be much appreciated . I'll be taking my (ISC)2 CC exam soon so I just wanted to make sure to be 100% fully qualified to take the exam by all means even the smallest details .

0 Replies