cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smd
Viewer

CSSLP Guidance

Hi there!

I'm planning to appear CSSLP and seeking for answers to below queries to move ahead - 

1. I worked as CISO for 5 years and trained by my company's consultant for ISO27001 and having 11 yrs experience in Software Testing, Project Management with strong knowledge of SDLC. How should I start preparing for this exam? 

2. since I'm based in Mumbai, India what are the facilities available for preparation? e.g - week end guidance sessions by CSSLP certified members.

3. Can any CSSLP certified member please share his/ her skype/ gmail id to have a guidance for this? 

Thanks!

1 Reply
Andy69
Newcomer III

Hello,

I passed the CSSLP exam in april 2018 (few months ago). You can contact me at andrea@annibali.eu. I already wrote an article in my blog (in italian) and in LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/csslp-certification-my-contribution-andrea-annibali/). Anyway, what I have to say about the exam preparation is: you have to study. You'll never find any mock exam that is close to the real questions, because the CSSLP exam questions author are really aware to not disclose anything and they keep the real questions in a bunker or something like that. So I suggest to sutdy well and try to use the best of your experience. So I did and it was useful. I used the "CSSLP Certification All-in-one", and the Official CSSLP CBK from ISC2. the first is useful, but I suggest to study well the Official CBK. Is the better. If you want some more suggestion, contact me here or at my linkedin profile or by email. Is the same.

good work and good luck.