Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mithil
Reader I

CSSLP Endorsement Application - More information needed to proceed with endorsement application

Hello,

I passed the CSSLP exam on 23rd Feb,2024 and submitted the endorsement application by around 26th Feb,24.

I am waiting for my endorsement application to be reviewed and approved. Until yesterday the status of my application was stating that my Endorsement has been submitted and the application is under review.

But today I just checked the endorsement portal and the status now changed to:

"Your application has been received however more information is needed to proceed with your endorsement application."

However, I have not received any email or communication yet.

I want to know how to proceed here, what information is needed and how do I provide it? 

Appreciate your help. 
Thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mariatirado
Community Manager

Hello! thanks for reaching out. I'd suggest you allow at least 2-4 business days for our team to get back to you. If you have not heard back by then, please proceed to email membersupport@isc2.org for further assistance. Thanks!

2 Replies
mariatirado
Community Manager

Hello! thanks for reaching out. I'd suggest you allow at least 2-4 business days for our team to get back to you. If you have not heard back by then, please proceed to email membersupport@isc2.org for further assistance. Thanks!

Mithil
Reader I

Thanks for your response, Yes I got a mail from ISC2 eventually within 1 day mentioning that my endorsement application has been selected for a random Audit, and it requested for few more details about my previous employments and few documentations. Once I sent it was accepted and approved pretty quickly.
Thanks a lot