Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fareed
Newcomer III

CPEs still missing 4 months later.

Well, here we are four months later and I would like to write that all is well with the CPE portal - but it's not. I have waited and waited for the 2 CPE's for the May/June 2018 of Infosecurity Professional Magazine - read on April/17/2018 to show up in my CPE list but that's not happening. Since those CPEs are supposed to be added automatically, I haven't a clue about what to do. I have tried to add them manually previously, with no success. I do have a copy of the certificate which proves that I have earned them. So since we are all patting each other on the back about how splendidly the portal is now working, maybe someone could take a moment from the congrats and do something to fix this outstanding issue. I notice that 6 CPEs which are really Infosecurity Professional Magazine are actually showing up in my CPE list as e-symposium webinar, but who cares about such tiny details? What's a little error here and there among friends? Especially info sec friends. Please do get back to me from Customer Service if you have a solution.

2 Replies
Jackk
Viewer

Hi there, did you manage to get this issue resolved at the end?

I'm new to this.

Completed 10 magazine quiz in the beginning of June. For some reasons only received 18/20 points. 1 month's quiz completion did not show on the transcript under the Member Dashboard CPE section.

Thinking about calling the 1800 # to inquire but trying the forum first. I'll call in if that is the best way to get help.

Cheers!

Jackk
Viewer

^ replying to my own post above. Found another post regarding magazine CPE. Reading this now:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/CPE-not-getting-credited-automatically/m-p/21405#M4085

Cheers!