Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kkozlows
Viewer

CPEs posting

I completed 4 quizzes from Member magazines on 5/28 and the CPEs have not yet posted under my account. It seems they typically did not take that long to show up in the past. I've confirmed I have certificates, just wondering how long it should take. I completed a few more on 5/30 as well.
15 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@SteveB wrote:
Thanks Alec, you are right I was selecting "Yes" to the option "Have you fulfilled a CPE offered by (ISC)²". I am aware that I can work around the issue but thanks for letting me know that it is a legitimate solution. I was a bit concerned about entering ISC2 CPEs as non-ISC2.

Apparently, people were confused by the old CPE portal and didn't know if they should be submitting CPEs as Group A or B.

So the whole idea behind the multiple selection options (e.g. Have you fulfilled a CPE offered by (ISC)²) when submitting a CPE through the new portal is to guide people through the process so they end up submitting the appropriate CPE types (i.e. Group A or B) with some of the text fields being prepopulated, but somehow they managed to create a bit of a minefield!

Ultimately, there are only two types of CPEs (i.e. Group A and B) so the rest of what gets submitted (i.e. the prepopulated fields defined by your selections) is largely irrelevant.

wave2
Viewer

I'm also having issues posting CPE's.

The InfoSec Magazine ones never got added and when I asked member support for help I was told to mail in the certificate - that was 11 days ago.

I also asked for an update on the portal as I have had outstanding audit's now for months.

Would just be nice to hear that issues are being addressed and not ignored...

cJAY
Newcomer I

This must still be an issue. I have competed multiple CPE (Think tank, magazine and e-symposium) via (ISC)2. This was a week ago, and none of them have shown up in my portal.

How long should this take? 

Kkozlows
Viewer

I ended up submitting the ones that I was missing myself.
Karen

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android
cJAY
Newcomer I

Did they every show up as duplicates?
cJAY
Newcomer I

FYI: I was not pressed for time, so I decided to wait and see. After a week and a half, all of my CPEs showed up in my dashboard. They do flow automatically, they just take time.

Anyone who entered them manually, i suggest you check for duplication.