Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbuitelaar
Newcomer I

CPEs from infosecurity magazine test not added to CPE overview

Sept 18 I did the test for the Sept/Oct issue of Infosecurity Magazine. The CPE points are still not transferred to my CPE overview?

Can this be fixed or can I add them manually? 

5 Replies
ccorrea
Newcomer I

It may take 5 business days to be credited as per site notes:

PLEASE NOTE: You will earn 2 CPEs per issue after successfully passing the quiz. CPEs for the issues completed on the Blue Sky website (issues released 2014 and after) will be submitted on your behalf within 5 business days as long as your member number is listed in your Blue Sky profile.

Not sure if there were any public holidays so might be worth waiting a few more days.

Otherwise, start a live chat and they will check if you have completed and assist you to add.

Regards,
Caio

mbuitelaar
Newcomer I

I did the test on Sept 18.
ccorrea
Newcomer I

Have you done any others before and were they credited?
It says there it is credited as long as your member number is listed in your Blue Sky profile. Might be worth double checking if your ISC2 member number has been added properly to the Blue Sky account.
mbuitelaar
Newcomer I

I did the "magazine test" before. These credits were added automatically to my CPE overview.

Perhaps I need to be more patient and wait a few more days 😉

nsscaninc
Viewer II

I have CPEs submitted over the past month or so (from both the magazine, seminars and other sources), none of which have appeared yet - long after the 5-7 days suggested.

There is a note all CPEs are reviewed, so perhaps this has caused some backlog.