cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coloradosarge
Viewer

CPEs Disappeared

Hello all,

So I've encountered a strange problem.  I had put in 40 CPEs for the CCNA Cyber Ops certification and course that I took in August - November of 2018 months ago.  When I entered the CPEs they were marked as Pending and had that status for a couple of months.  My certification renewal was in June.  Long story short, I paid my AMFs, had all CPEs in the system and just forgot about checking on the website for the renewal for a few months due to life (weddings, births, etc.).  I recently realized that I haven't received the updated CISSP certificate and checked on the portal and the CPEs I put in for the 2018-2019 year have just disappeared and there is now no way to put in the CPEs against my CISSP, yet next years AMF are still showing as being due.  Who can I talk to fix this?  Am I just out of luck because the CPEs disappeared and I didn't check on them until after the recertification date?  I uploaded evidence that the course was taken in the right year and can provide that evidence if necessary again.

Steve

4 Replies
D1g1z3n
Viewer II

I recently had pending CPE's disappear as well.. I have put in a request to support to try to remedy. Will report back if I hear anything. Your issue sounds a little more serious than mine as I have only lost 4 hours 😉
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Just so you're aware, if you have CPEs showing as pending that means they have not been fully submitted.

From the CPE tutorial:

https://www.isc2.org/-/media/B0218C6D9688461F900A48B2BF42D549.ashx

pending-cpes.png

denbesten
Community Champion

Also, every three years on your certification anniversary, all of your CPEs are removed from the "Active Transcript" and placed into the "Previous Transcript". At this point, they are no longer editable nor delete-able and they no longer show up under "view".  This is a routine part of the 3-year certificate lifecycle.    

There is a 90 day grace period during which you can add to the "Previous Transcript" if the CPEs were earned during the "Previous Cycle".  There is a special process for dealing with errors during the grace period.

Kaity
Community Manager

Please reach out to MemberSupport@isc2.org with your information (include your member ID#) and they can help get you sorted out. 

And thank you for sharing your advice @AlecTrevelyan and @denbesten