Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ruimei
Newcomer I

CPE web page error: Single Sign-On Error

I modified my e-mail address yesterday, so my username had changed to the new e-mail. When I enter the menu of  "CPEs" today, the web page displays an error message: Single Sign-On Error.

How to fix the error?

error.png

10 Replies
Shannon
Community Champion

@ruimei, trusting you made sure to clear your browser's history, it's probably taking some time for their authentication system to sync with their database containing your email address in which case this will work after a while. If not, mention it again, and they'll fix it.

@amandavanceISC2, I've noticed that whenever I attempt to sign-in from the Community section, the page just hangs, but the sign-in goes through quickly from the main page login --- after which a login from the Community section works using SAML. Please address this.

(I've attempted to clear the browser's history, login from separate browsers, platforms and connections, so it's either directly related to my account or is a general site issue.)

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
mjerrim
Viewer II

I have the exact same issue. I sent an email to member support couple of days ago, but still no reply or even acknowledgement. Help seems to be pretty poor for this organisation.

mjerrim
Viewer II

Update: I used the online form to report the issue. They have reset my profile and everything is working fine now.

amandavanceISC2

All, If you are receiving the SSO/SAML error, please email (from your primary email address on file) me directly with screenshots, your member ID number. I will then submit a ticket to our helpdesk team to get this updated for you.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

Shannon
Community Champion

Thanks @amandavanceISC2, if this persists, I'll email you.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
ruimei
Newcomer I

Hello @amandavanceISC2  ,

I have mailed you last week, but it doesn't work fine now.

How long will it take to fix the SSO error?

Thanks,

Rui Mei

amandavanceISC2

@ruimei Unfortunately, I did not receive the email. Please send again and I will have IT update your account.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

ruimei
Newcomer I

Hi @amandavanceISC2 ,

I have mailed you again from both my primary mail address and secondary mail address on file.

Thanks,

Rum Mei

amandavanceISC2

@ruimei Thank you, I have received the email from the secondary address (not sure why the primary isn't coming through) and will get a ticket submitted now. I will confirm via email as well.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance