Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fuatu
Newcomer I

CPE submission auto rejected

I tried to submit training for AWS as B group CPE and I got this reason and zero points "Rejected - Passed Program Term"

Any ideas what is this?

5 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Just a guess, but could it be something to do with the dates you're selecting for the CPE activity being outside of your cycle dates?

The key date is the end date, this absolutely needs to be within your cycle.

fuatu
Newcomer I

Thanks for the suggestion. For all of the submissions the date was today 🙂

I think the CPE submission application needs to be more user friendly. 

fuatu
Newcomer I

Hi All,

I finally got reply from ISC2 and the problem is a bug. 

Even I use the correct dates in term it assumes that the submission is for an older term and auto rejects it. 

So if you have the same problem you need to communicate with ISC2. 

I think ISC2 needs to have a support and ticketing system for its members. 

At the moment you get answers after 3 weeks and this is really frustrating. 

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Thanks for the update.

Out of curiosity, what options were you selecting when submitting your CPEs where you ran into this bug?

There are a number of known issues / bugs with the CPE Portal, but if you follow the steps outlined in this post to manually submit Group A CPEs you should be ok:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/CPE-not-getting-credited-automatically/m-p/21405#M4085

As to your comment about there should be a support and ticketing system for the members... The problem is not that they don't have these things, but they are currently overwhelmed.

All of ISC2's systems have gone through a disastrous digital transformation which has converted previously functional but dated looking systems into nonfunctional but aesthetic looking systems. Combine this with the confusion around the AMF changes / increase and you get 140,000 members needing to contact support very frequently leading to huge delays in getting a response.

Sadly, there is no end in sight.

EDIT:  just realised your original post talks about Group B CPEs, sadly I'm not aware of known safe options to submit these.

RoamingEmpire
Newcomer I

I'm in the same boat. Have no idea what it means. Did you ever end up contacting member support? Possibly to due with their changes?