Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: CPE Portal

@PW2 What exactly is the error/issue you are receiving when submitting CPEs? Please send me screenshots and the steps you are taking to my email (avance@isc2.org), and I will look into your account as you should have no issues submitting CPEs. Once I know the error you are receiving, I will be able to advise on how to submit CPEs. 

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Highlighted
Newcomer I

it seems the correct way to submit CPEs after completing a course offered by ISC2 is to click NO to the "Have you fulfilled a CPE offered by (ISC)²" question.

Using the other way there are no error messages. One can simply not save it and clicking "request assistance" doesn't do anything at all. Then after refreshing the site whatever had been inputted shows under something completely different.

But, as mentioned the above works.

Thanks.  

Highlighted
Viewer

I agree. The old CPE interface was much faster to get in and get out of. Bring it back, please.

@agroll wrote:

PLEASE, PLEASE fix the CPE portal!

Or put it back to the way it was before it got redone. 

This is really unworthy what everyone believes the value of the certifications are. 

Highlighted
Newcomer I

Yes, this definitely needs to be fixed. I've got CPEs that are 'hanging in limbo' now! There are two issues of InfoSec Magazine that I haven't received CPEs for. I even went in and asked for credit using this system (and that has now been over a month since I've asked for them -- including submitting my certificate AGAIN), and it hasn't been addressed yet. Is there anyone even looking at that backlog, because when I submitted, it said that it could be a few days... but a month? Thanks!
Highlighted

@GizmoGotNet Please note from above comments, the key is to check 'No' to (ISC)² sponsored event. Unfortunately, checking 'yes' is not working properly. To submit please use the instructions below.

• Enter begin/end date
  • Select 'No' to (ISC)² sponsored event (even if it was, always check no)
  • Education (tab)
    • 'Online webinars, podcasts and other online training'
      • eSymposium - 3 CPEs
      • InfoSecurity Professional Magazine - 2 CPEs
      • Webinars, podcasts, etc... - 1 CPE per hour of attendance

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance