Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reidrankin
Newcomer I

CPE Portal claims I've met all my requirements!

I'm an Associate toward CISSP, and I'm trying to submit CPEs for last year during the 90-day grace period. The CPE portal will let me enter details, but upon advancing to the "Assign CPEs" step, I get told I can't submit because I've already fulfilled all the requirements for my certifications. (It looks like the portal can't see my Associate status at all.)

Any advice on how to get my pending entries submitted?

10 Replies
josha
Newcomer I

It is more than 90 days since 2017 so the grace period would be expired by now.
reidrankin
Newcomer I

The CPEs I'm submitting were (mostly) done in 2017, but the actual due date was 3/31/2018, so I should still be in the grace period.
Baechle
Advocate I

I thought 3/31/18 WAS the grace period date.
josha
Newcomer I

Thanks for the clarification. Check your current status - have you already fulfilled the 15 CPE requirement (we can't see your CPE status as a community member). Otherwise, email membersupport@isc2.org and they will sort you out. Wish that I could be more of help, but sure that the Member Support team can help you out.

reidrankin
Newcomer I

My test was in March 2017, so 3/31/2018 can't be the grace period date.
Baechle
Advocate I

My test was in September and my CPEs are due 31 Dec every year.

Wait... your test was in 2017? That counts for your CPE for the year. All of it.
reidrankin
Newcomer I

I think I remember something about that now, actually, but my member page says "15 Due (Due)" under my CPE Status, and I'm getting "(ISC)2 Designation Renewal Information" emails saying that my cert has expired and I need to renew it during the grace period...
josha
Newcomer I

It sounds like that you are covered for your 2017 CPEs but have outstanding CPEs for 2018.

You will not be able to submit CPEs earned in 2017 for the 2018 requirement. Fortunately, you have plenty of time to complete them.

josha
Newcomer I

As for the expiration - email memberservices@isc2.org. They will be able to give you a concise and authoritative answer regarding your status.