Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaity
Community Manager

CPE Portal – Update/Announcement

Due to site maintenance performed over this past weekend (October 23-25), we are seeing reports of issues with inaccurate information in the CPE portal. Please know that we are aware of the issue and are working on resolving it as quickly as possible. If you see an issue with your account and are able to wait for this to be corrected, we would greatly appreciate it.

If your recertification date is coming up and you have timely concerns about inaccurate information in your profile, please send an email with your information to membersupport@isc2.org.

Thank you so much for your patience on this issue and we hope to have it sorted very soon.

5 Replies
BostonRich
Viewer II

Any updates that you can share?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@BostonRich 

The team is still working on this issue. We hope to have this resolved soon. I will post here as soon as the CPE Portal is live.

ISC2 Community Manager
pumpkinspice
Viewer

The ability to print a digital certification also seems to be down.  Is that correct?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@pumpkinspice I'm looking into this but I haven't heard of any other reports of this issue. 

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

UPDATE: Member dashboard, CPE and AMF Portals are back online. 

If you experience any issues with your account, please contact member services. https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us 

ISC2 Community Manager