Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashish2_sapra2
Newcomer I

CPE Member dashboard

I am a member with multiple ISC2 certifications, including , CISSP, CCSP, CASP and CSSLP, membership #94222.

Every time i am uploading a CPE it goes and updates and shows correctly in CPE portal, however, the Member dashboard never refreshes.

I have waited and refreshed more than several hours and the same results.

Also, this is not the first time this has happened and has been a recurring theme.

In past as well, I had to post to the Member support and call in to get this rectified.

Request to look into this and rectify at the soonest.

Much Appreciated.

Ashish

5 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

I'm sorry about the CPE portal/member dashboard issue you are having, your request has been submitted to Member Support. They will reach out to you. If you need additional support you can reach out to Member Support at: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.

ISC2 Community Manager
ashish2_sapra2
Newcomer I

Hello Andrea,

So once you replied , I was able to see the Member dashboard update with the latest count of CPEs.

I posted a CPE today and again same behaviour, it adds up and shows in CPE portal, but does not not refresh the member dashboard.

This has been a nagging issue with me since last year and still continues.

Everytime, i post CPEs , i have to submit a support request to get the member dashboard refreshed.

This needs to be looked into and permanently resolved.

Thanks

Ashish

ashish2_sapra2
Newcomer I

Any updates?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@ashish2_sapra2 

I understand that is frustrating. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Someone in our member support team will be better able to assist you on updating your CPE credits. Be sure to include your member ID # and contact information. 

Please contact Member Support Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
+1-866-331-ISC2(4722)
+1-727-785-0189
membersupport@isc2.org 
or reach out to your local office: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us 

ISC2 Community Manager
ashish2_sapra2
Newcomer I

I reached out to Support last week and today again, all I get back is that they have sent it to the Tech Support.