cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
intel8080
Viewer II

CISSP pass fail status not received

Dear Concerns,

I had a CISSP examination on 8th November, 2017 (2 days ago) it been more than 40 hours, i haven't received my pass/fail status. After exam, i requested for exam result from the TA at pearson vue center, she said due to printer problem, we couldn't provide you result. However, you shall get your result via email. i emailed ISC2 regional center, which i believe in Hong Kong, they said they haven't received my exam yet. I am so confused what to do, i had been studying for exam for months. and desperately waiting for some official to tell my pass/fail status. Even on my pearson vue profile, its showing "Delivery Successful" under examination history.

Waiting for kind advice. 

Regards,

Hasan

ISC2 ID (623835) 

3 Replies
amandavanceISC2

Dear Hasan,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your CISSP exam results. I want to assure you we are currently working with Pearson VUE to have this issue resolved and get your exam results sent out to you as soon as possible. As soon as I have more information, I will reach out to you via your primary email address on file. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

727-493-3579

CRMTestAccount
Newcomer I

감사합니다.

CRMTestAccount
Newcomer I

日本語テスト