Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
navzen2000
Newcomer II

CISSP official Result not received

I have received a printed letter from Pearson after my exam stating CISSP provisionally pass on July 27. Am eagerly waiting for an official communication on the results. Seeking your kind help here.
40 Replies
chrishow
Newcomer I

Be patient, i passed my exam on mid of June and i just got my endorsement approved today. 

It may take up to 8 weeks for the approval. 

gmagerr
Newcomer I

I think I'm in the same situation. It's not the endorsement I'm waiting for, it's the email from ISC2 stating I passed the exam. I received a printout while at pearson stating I had provisionally passed, but my understanding is I cannot begin the endorsement process until I receive an official email from ISC2 stating I passed. I passed last Thursday, and today is the following Wednesday. Am I correct in that I will receive an email from ISC2?

Best,

Gene

chrishow
Newcomer I

No worry bro, i also experienced the same issue while trying to endorse myself after passing the exam. 

Eventually after more than a week, i was able to submit the endorsement on the portal. 

You may just keep trying the endorsement process until you are able to submit without error, i don't remember receiving any email about the passing result. 

Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

Thank you for your question. I checked with Member Services. It can take up to 5 days for us to receive exam results and then it is processed internally before issuing the notification and instructions for starting the endorsement process. Congratulations on your provisional pass! Thank you for your patience. 

navzen2000
Newcomer II

The portal allowed me to submit my endorsement today. However, still did not receive a mail from ISC2.
chrishow
Newcomer I

Good .. then just sit back and wait for the approval ... bear in mind.. it may take up to 8 weeks. 

ramadji
Newcomer II

Hello,
I took the CISSP examination on July 26th, 2019 and provisionally PASSED, based on the letter given to me by the proctor at the end of the test. Unfortunately, after more than a week, I still haven’t received the official email from (ISC)2 confirming the provisional result. I emailed the (ISC)2 support team but still no response. Am I missing something?
How long does it typically take before one gets the official email from (ISC)2 after passing the CISSP exam? The letter handed out by the proctor at the Pearson Vue center states that it takes between 2-5 business days. It has been more that 5 business days so I would like (ISC)2 to let me know what is going on? I checked my account on the Pearson Vue website and my CISSP exam is listed as “pass” so what is causing the delay. I can't be that Pearson Vue hasn't transmitted the results. I know (ISC)2 is undergoing some changes and some staff members may be out, vacationing, but it will be nice to get some anwers from somebody from the certification or support team.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Ramadji D.
M.Sc., CISSP, CISM, CCSP
navzen2000
Newcomer II

Did you try endorsing yourself? I passed test on July 27 and was able to endorse myself on Aug 2
https://apps.isc2.org/Endorsement/#/CertificationType

But there was no official communication on my CISSP result confirmation from ISC2 yet, still waiting 😞
ramadji
Newcomer II

@navzen2000Thank you very much for your message. No, I haven't tried endorsing myself. I didn't know that was possible. I will follow your suggestion and see what happens. 

Thanks once again and congratulations to you for your CISSP!

Sincerely,

Ramadji D.
M.Sc., CISSP, CISM, CCSP