Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
navzen2000
Newcomer II

CISSP official Result not received

I have received a printed letter from Pearson after my exam stating CISSP provisionally pass on July 27. Am eagerly waiting for an official communication on the results. Seeking your kind help here.
40 Replies
Mike248
Viewer II

Hi All,

I passed the CISSP examination on 26 July 2019. The letter provided to me by Pearson|VUE indicated I would receive official confirmation of my result from (ISC)2 within 2-5 business days. It has now been almost 2 weeks, and I am yet to receive any communication.

After a week of waiting, I wrote an email to membersupport@isc2.org, in order to determine if I had neglected to complete all the required tasks. I sent a second email requesting acknowledgement of my correspondence yesterday. Unfortunately I have not received any acknowledgment of my correspondence at all. I am concerned that my messages were never received by (ISC)2.

Could someone of this channel please let me know if there is anything I need to do before (ISC)2 will send official recognition of my result, and I can commence the endorsement process?

Hope you can help.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I've got nothing of note to add but just wanted to say you are not alone judging by all the multiple similar topics!

Maybe there's some helpful information contained in one or more of those?

same-old-same-old.png

Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

@Mike248 I will look into this for you. Please private message me your full name and primary email address? 

ccie06
Viewer

Hi,

I passed the CCSP exam on the 25th of July but have yet to receive any response from ISC2. This is similar to the experience of the other folks who passed any ISC2 recently as well.

I do understand that they is a backlog of a previous set of works but some of the existing member support should still go on. One way is to give an guesstimate as to when issues like mine will be looked at as I do not need any supporting documentation as I am already a CISSP and can bypass the 5 years work experience that is required.

My ISC2 ID is 709297.

Hope this will be looked at in the near future.

Regards,

Sanjay.

Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

@ccie06 

Thank you for letting us know. We have escalated this issue to Member Services and IT for investigation.

s3cm0n
Newcomer II

It typically happens within 1-3 days. Usually for me it is within the 1-2 days. I know they have been having technical difficulties with their systems.

You can try to see if you can start the endorsement. It may be as simple as the email didn't get sent.

https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement

I know there is a big backlog in the support queue.

lame
Newcomer I

Provisionally passed on 7/26.  Emailed on 8/2 and was told results would be processed on 8/5 and I'd get official confirmation then.  It's 8/7 and crickets...

Have tried to submit endorsement materials even without official confirmation, but it won't accept.

Can someone from ISC2 please assist?

Thanks!

SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for reaching out about this. After investigating with our teams, we did find that during the period of July 25 – August 02 there was an issue with the examination results email notification from the system. Our teams have put in a fix so that this was contained to the above mentioned time frame. We have merged all posts pertaining to this issue together so that any further information about this can be shared to everyone easily. If you need any assistance with this or would like to verify your examination results, please reach out to community@isc2.org with your member ID and we can look into your account.

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager
lame
Newcomer I

Thanks for acknowledging that there was an issue and merging the related posts together, but that doesn't seem to address the root question:

When will we be getting our confirmation emails and when can we submit endorsement applications?

I appreciate that you encourage us to email for assistance, but as my post (and others) indicated, emailing is apparently not working (at least I'm still waiting on replies to two emails I sent to ISC2).

SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @lame

Our teams are working on a solution to make sure that anyone who did not get the confirmation via email will receive it. We can update the thread once that has been resolved. We understand that the wait times for a response from member services has been elevated (more information here). We have offered the community email address here to offer assistance as a way to help members get an answer to the questions and issues that the community team can assist with. 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager