Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Okeynna
Newcomer I

CISSP confirmation email

Passed the online CISSP exam over a month, no confirmation email yet. I sent email to the customer but no response. However, I tried the endorsement based but was not allowed to proceed.
9 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

ISC)² conducts a thorough statistical and psychometric analysis of the score data to establish the pass/fail score before releasing scores. We need a minimum number of test takers before this analysis can be completed.

Depending on the volume of test takers for a given test, there may be times when scores are delayed for approximately six to eight weeks to complete this critical process.

We appreciate your patience during this process. Once it's complete, you'll hear from us.

Thanks,
Michael Thomas

Supervisor, Member Services
mrameshkumar25
Newcomer II

26th Feb Provisionally passed - and still waiting. 8 weeks up ... no response yet

Okeynna
Newcomer I

Not sure why it’s taking ISC2 forever to approve exams lately, not a good experience.
gizmare
Newcomer I

I just received the official ISC2 email from my Feb. exam. It will come shortly I am sure.

Okeynna
Newcomer I

Mine came in after my reply to your first message. I guess your message pulled the magic.
mrameshkumar25
Newcomer II

Awesome! Good to know.

I received a mail from ISC2 stating they will share the results soon lol... so 8 weeks+ and still waiting.

jeg208
Newcomer II

Where is this magic message? Feb 27th here and still no official result :). I called today, and they said they are working through them. I am really hopeful this stressful process will be over soon for me (and of course, that my provisional pass turns into an official pass).
Ahmedj107
Viewer II

I passed my exam on 27/02 and still waiting for my result :-(. not a good experience. 

cwalshsml
Newcomer II

Same....

8 Weeks, 3 days, and counting....

SHAM!

../cjw