Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtbrown22
Newcomer I

CISSP NDA Refusal Help

Hello, I would really appreciate any help on getting my exam rescheduled as soon as possible.
I sat to the take the CISSP yesterday 7/14
I went through the entire process of signing in at the front desk and then proceeded back to the testing room.  The TA checked me in and then took me to my test computer.
She found my name and photo in the test bank and opened the test and walked away.
To get focused at that point I closed my eyes to clear my mind, and then when I looked up the NDA had timed out on me. (Seemed like less than 2 minutes)
I called the TA over and at that point there was nothing they could do.  I spent hours at the testing site on the phone with Pearson Vue to try to be able to take the test but there was no answer

They opened case 06768734 with Pearson Vue
I have been studying for this test for a very long time and finally felt I was ready to sit for the exam.
Can you please help me get this resolved as soon as possible. 
I sent an email to membersupport@isc2.org with this info but thought I would hit it a few different ways.
Thank you!
5 Replies
tmekelburg1
Community Champion

Before You Start Your Exam
You will have five minutes to review and accept the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). You cannot take the exam without accepting the terms of the NDA. If you do not sign the NDA, your Exam Application fee will NOT be refunded.

Prepare for Your (ISC)² Exam Day (isc2.org)

Probably not the best time to clear your head but I'm sure (ISC)2 will help you out soon, if they didn't contact you already.

jtbrown22
Newcomer I

Thanks tmekelburg1, yeah I learned the hard way. Did not seem like 5 minutes! Hopefully they will take care of me soon, I do not want to wait 30+ days to take this test, ready to get it done!
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting and sorry to learn of the challenge to acknowledging the NDA when sitting for an exam. To ensure you are properly assisted, one of our Coordinators will be contacting you via email.
jtbrown22
Newcomer I

Thank you!!
BDClink
Viewer II

Unfortunately same thing happened to me today. Also unfortunately ISC2 won't do anything about it. I literally let the proctor sign me in on the computer. I immediately start to write down my mnemonics and formulas for the test. I'm sure it wasn't 5 minutes but ok, and without a warning or anything it kicked me out. Pearson did open a case for me also but ISC2 was pretty firm that they wouldn't do anything about it and I'd have to purchase and schedule another test for the full $750. I've never seen this on Pearson or ISC2 website. If it was mandatory to sign it would've been nice to have a proctor or BOLD notice that it is required within a time limit. Here I am trying to save time on this 3 HOUR test and I end up losing $750 for using smart testing techniques. Hope you have more luck than I did.