Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keirreadams
Viewer II

CISSP Member Dues / Broken

I paid my member dues on 11 May. My account now shows that dues are overdue (due 30 June). I went back again and paid again on the 12th of July, this time $125. At least I got the email receipt from the one in May. The payment in July seems to have disappeared. My account still shows as overdue.

I emailed and haven't received a response. I need my certification and have maintained it in good standing for 9 years. I wont even touch the fact that I wanted to pay ahead in late June and the website didnt work.

Would be awesome if you guys brought the old website back, the one that showed our payment history. I could do without the new 'features' if I could just know my certification was in good standing. 

3 Replies
kstenger
Viewer

You are not alone I have also paid my AMF and am still getting the past due notice on my account.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

You guys need to contact support. Twitter seems an effective mechanism, or call them and keep calling until you speak to someone. Emailing or leaving voicemails can take weeks to get a response.

rwent1
Viewer III

I never could get through to a real person and had to settle with leaving a voicemail (and filling out the online reinstatement form).