Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stickheart
Viewer

CISSP-ISSMP eligibility Question

I have provisionally passed CISSP last month, am I eligible to take the CISSP-ISSMP?

4 Replies

Have you been given the CISSP diploma in the mail? You need to have your 5 years of experience verified. I don't know if you can do the other one without a full CISSP. Not sure if you are associate.

Andrew Galati, CISSP
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
amandavanceISC2

Good morning @stickheart.

Thank you for your inquiry and congratulations on passing the CISSP exam!

As Andrew has mentioned below, you will need to first complete the endorsement application process, validating you have the required experience to hold the CISSP. Once your endorsement has been passed, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your new CISSP cycle dates. At that time, you will be eligible to sit for any of the concentration (ISSAP, ISSEP, & ISSMP) exams.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any further questions. 

Best,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

stickheart
Viewer

Thanks a lot, it’s clear my doubts.
Thanks for your prompt reply.
Isc2 community is gr8.
nancy_perez
Newcomer II

Information Security System Management Professional(ISSMP) is one of many certifications offered in the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) suite of certifications. These certifications are governed by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. As implied by the name, this independent organization certifies professionals engaged in the IT security field.