cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Riz
Viewer

CISSP Exam fee payment issue

Hi,
Yesterday, I was trying to pay cissp exam fee via credit card. I received the following error
" The credit card payment option is not available for this order. If you need additional information, please contact your Pearson VUE Registration Center"
Any help would be highly appreciated, thanks
6 Replies
CC25
Viewer

I am having a similar problem; I am trying to pay my annual dues and it is giving me a SSO error and telling me to contact Salesforce.
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@CC25 @Riz 

A team member can assist you with fixing your account. Please contact member support at https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us 

ISC2 Community Manager
CC25
Viewer

Thank you Andrea! Much appreciated!
secjedi
Viewer

Hello, did you get a response yet? I am having same issue for the payment.

Error: 

The payment was declined. Reason: Contact your credit card company or use a different credit card.

Tried with three different bank card. I've written to the member support team already but there haven't been any no response so far.

How did you bypass this error? Thanks
tristanself
Viewer

I am also finding it completely impossible to actually pay for the exam via the PearsonVue website.

arup_isc
Viewer

Hi

I'm unable to register for the cissp exam , i tried to pay via my international credit card at pearson vue isc  but it showing " credit card payment option is not available " for this. Please suggest me way forward, Seeking for your quick reply.