Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ctnypr1999
Viewer III

CISSP Endorsement Submission Error

Hello-

Please help!

I have been patiently waiting on resolution to a trouble ticket that was submitted on 8 November 2019. I am unable to submit my endorsement and receive the following error statement:

You must resolve the following error before you can continue:
You must have passed the certification within the last 9 month. Contact (ISC2) member services at membersupport@isc2.org for additional information.

I have followed up with a lovely agent named Pat Fearns but unfortunately she has not been successful in getting this problem resolved.

All the best.

Jaime
4 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @ctnypr1999 - I'm following up with the manager of the member support team here today to see what is going on with your ticket. I apologize for the delay!

ctnypr19991
Newcomer I

Hello Katie-

Thank you for attempting to assist.  Unfortunately, there has been no progress or relief for the technical user interface errors that I've encountered during the endorsement application process.  I am becoming extremely frustrated.

I have been on the phone many times, sent emails with screenshots, and do not know what else I can do.

levana
Viewer

Hello,

I am experiencing the same problem as I want to submit my endorsement form! I am so worried to read that it might take like forever to get the reply for the email I have written considering that I am not in the USA to call your given numbers!

Can you please resolve this issue for me and other victims, please.

Thanks.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @levana - I'm sending you a private message!