cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinkidder
Newcomer III

CISSP Badge

Hello,

I achieved my CISSP back in the middle of May. When should I expect to see the badge appear here in the community on my profile?

Thanks

Kevin

17 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

It should have appeared shortly after you logged into the community for the first time after your endorsement was approved.

The badge system is a little screwy though. I have a badge (ISSAP) that should have appeared but didn't (and still hasn't), and a badge that shouldn't have appeared but did (my ISSMP showed up a few days before I was officially approved).

@SamanthaO_isc2 

Hi Samantha - I appreciate you probably have higher priority issues to deal with but is there any news on my ISSAP badge please? Also, please can you check what happened to Kevin's CISSP badge?

Kaity
Community Manager

You should see the ISSAP badge on your account now! I've messaged Kevin for a bit of info I need to finalize his.
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@Kaity 

Thank you, Kaity - much appreciated!

s3cm0n
Newcomer II

I also have not received my ISSAP badge. I was officially certified on 7/8. Is it possible for someone to assist with getting badge on community and myacclaim?

Kaity
Community Manager

Got your badge sorted here! It can take up to 2 weeks for Acclaim to update, but if you'd like to PM me your member ID #, I can check with Member Support to see if we need to do anything on our end to help with that.
s3cm0n
Newcomer II

Thank @Kaity for the quick response. I have sent a PM with my member ID.

Kaity
Community Manager

On it, thanks!
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Can you check my Acclaim badge too please, Kaity? I know they state two weeks, but these have usually come through in a couple of days for my other certs. I'll send you a PM with my details.

Kaity
Community Manager

Sure thing!