cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venky_r
Newcomer II

CCSP endorsement email

Hi,

I passed the CCSP exam at a local Pearson test center 5 days ago but have not yet received any acknowledgement email from ISC2.  Any others that passed recently, and how long did it take for the email?

Thanks!

23 Replies
mrameshkumar25
Newcomer II

Alex - I was on the pilot online certification slot / took it from home. I got the provisionally passed results moments after I ended the exam. Because the mode was remote, I was told it would take 6-8 weeks for them to conduct their analysis before the scores are shared and the mail communication shows up.

As said in my post earlier, tomorrow is the end of 8 weeks and I'm still waiting to hear from them. 

Fingers crossed!

venky_r
Newcomer II

Update:  4 weeks since I passed the exam, and 2 weeks since IT has been trying to find my scores.  The name on the photo ID and email addresses match so I have no idea why my results are not in the system.

Has anyone else experienced this?  

mtheo
ISC2 Team

venky_r Thank you for posting that you are not aware of your exam results being posted to your account. Are you aware that on 4/22/21 and email was sent to the email address on your account regarding your exam results?
venky_r
Newcomer II

Thanks for following up!  That was for my CISSP OP results.  I passed the CCSP at a Pearson Vue center on March 28 and this score is still not available.  Pearson Vue says they transmitted the score and also sent me a soft copy of the unofficial score report which I have submitted to member support.

Thanks!