cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venky_r
Newcomer II

CCSP endorsement email

Hi,

I passed the CCSP exam at a local Pearson test center 5 days ago but have not yet received any acknowledgement email from ISC2.  Any others that passed recently, and how long did it take for the email?

Thanks!

23 Replies
alekos
Newcomer II

I passed the CISSP exam recently and I received the email in less than 24 hours. Check your spam, the email comes from membersupport@isc2.org.
venky_r
Newcomer II

Nothing in spam, and I don't see anything updated in my profile page either.  I passed the CISSP (online pilot) 4 weeks ago and no response for that either.

Until_then
Contributor I

Wow congrats X 2.

venky_r
Newcomer II

Thanks!
mrameshkumar25
Newcomer II

I passed [provisionally] on 2/26. Checked other posts and the wait time is 6-8 weeks for ISC2 to do their psychometric analysis. This is the 6th week. hope to get it soon. Fingers crossed.

venky_r
Newcomer II

Congrats!  Did you take the online pilot exam or at a test center?

Until_then
Contributor I

No, I took Information Systems Security exam. Too scared to fly airplanes.

alekos
Newcomer II

You should get a confirmation email stating that you provisionally passed within 2-5 business days. If you haven’t received an email I would suggest that you contact member support.
venky_r
Newcomer II

Member support pointed me to the "After your exam" section that states results could take 6-8 weeks. I don't understand why they cant tell us if the result was received from Pearson-Vue but is undergoing this scrutiny.