cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VarunP
Newcomer II

CCSP Endorsement

Hi all,
Cleared the CCSP certification day before yesterday and have lodged the endorsement application. Being a CISSP of good standing, should not be an issue.
Just wanted to enquire how long does it take?
I am presenting end of this month in a Government Summit, and hopefully all is well before that.
CISSP actually had taken a few weeks (8?), but I have heard it is very quick now, esp for CCSP.
Thanks, and have a wonderful day ahead.

4 Replies
VarunP
Newcomer II

All good! Was informed that my endorsement is now complete, and I am a CCSP!
Thanks again for the wonderful experience. Less than a week is good.
Narsil
Newcomer III

@VarunP wrote:
All good! Was informed that my endorsement is now complete, and I am a CCSP!
Thanks again for the wonderful experience. Less than a week is good.

Similar situation here. I passed 4 days ago and no change in the Endorsement portal. Already a CISSP in good standing. Have just emailed Member services as to think it should take this long, or longer, seems very silly.

VarunP
Newcomer II

Be patient, it will be completed soon.
A lot of people would have appeared in the certification prior to there format change.
All the best
Thanks.
Narsil
Newcomer III

@VarunP wrote:
Be patient, it will be completed soon.
A lot of people would have appeared in the certification prior to there format change.
All the best
Thanks.

Possibly, but as an existing member for years in good standing, all of this can be easily automated, doesn't even need a human to click the single button to say endorsed, as there is no document fact checking required. In fact it's one of their selling points over many years as a reason for CISSPs to attain CCSP with ease.